Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Baseball and Batting Gloves

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Pez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 29th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    liqudmetal bats suck we (pv) have broken last year
    ?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron

  2. #32
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    [ QUOTE ]
    Common man I hit the ball pretty solid a few times [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] But I'm bout like you though...I love wooden bats always have

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yeah, you put the bat on the ball pretty well. I didn't get to see you play very much later on though. I hope to get out there and watch Jeff, and your brother play some.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Same here I beleive they'll do ok this year alot better than some people think they will
    No Regrets

  4. #34
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    I hope so, but I don't know. They may be getting too many of those younguns that I helped coach up there. That may drop them to the cellar! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #35
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    These are plasma liquid metal, they are totally different. I have actually got in a cage and hit with them both.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    back in 2002 i could hit a baseball a quarter mile.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Coach should'a put you in, bottom of the ninth.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #38
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    if he had....

    I would have taken state.

    thats why Gal4VT left me, said i was living too much in 02.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    no doubt in my mind.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #40
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Sad thing is, with that bat, you prob could have.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •